Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 14 May 2021

14/May/21 yes, I am handsome


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There is a frost warning.  I guess it would be too early to plant those flowers and vegetable gardens.  Rule of thumb is the long weekend in May.

Now, I'm sure that in other parts of the world, this doesn't apply at all.

The Big Guy got an email this morning.  He was working on replacing the shower cartridge.  It is leaking.  Last weekend, he went to Canadian Tire and got what he thought was a replacement.  Turns out, it didn't work.

The email he got, it's the same product.  

He did some research and reached back out to the warranty replacement people and told them the correct cartridge they should be sending.

He is hopeful that the one they are sending, MIGHT work.

He admitted, besides the color, you can't see the inside of the cartridge.  He obviously doesn't know why one would work and the other doesn't.

Is that the same with most stuff in life?

You would think, kibble is kibble.

Some has given me stinky breath.

Some gives me a nice shiny coat.

Some of it is DIET kibble.

Where is that human food I crave so much?

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being fooled by sounds on my brother's cell phone




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment