Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 26 May 2021

26/May/21 nose inside slipper ENGAGE


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

When Tonya or the Big Guy comes home from where ever they were when the left the house, I will grab what ever shoe or slipper and take off with it.

They could also be coming downstairs from when they were sleeping for the night.

I find the closest slipper or shoe and go for a walk around the house.

Normally with the Big Guy, he will tell me, "Drop it!".  His voice lets me know.  I had better reconsider my options.  Option #1.  Open my mouth and let what ever foot wear in my mouth, hit the floor.

Tonya will yell at me to DROP IT and I think it's a game and take off.  Foot wear in mouth.  Catch me if you can!  MUHAHAHAHA

The Big Guy believes in UFO's.  He thinks that there can't be that many stars, without some intelligent life being out there.  Have they dropped in for a visit?  He can't really say that they haven't.  Or that they have.  No proof that he has seen.  Not like it's like the movie Independence Day with Will Smith.

Last night, as he is going upstairs, he notices something new in the back yard.  He immediately thought, there is a UFO in the neighbors yard.



What do you think?

The Big Guy has a bizarre mind to start with.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment