Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 21 May 2021

21/May/21 did someone say Hot Dog


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

For people that have Government Jobs, they are going to have a long weekend.

For people that don't have a Government Job, it's just work.  No change for them at all.

Now, for some people, due to the lock down with Covid, they can't work at all.

This would be the weekend where people would be planting gardens, planting flowers and going to the cottage.

Since I don't have a job, I tend to eat flowers and would likely dig up the garden.  Nothing much changes for me at all.

The Big Guy woke up earlier than usual today.

He will likely just make some coffee and have a nap on the couch.

Why didn't he just nap in bed?

Tonya said that she is going to make pizza for supper.

I wonder how much pizza I can beg from her?

Lately, she has been pretty stingy about giving away some of her food.

We are going to have a talk and see what we can do about putting the status quo back in place.  I need my human food.  A dog can't just live on kibble alone.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and what is that sound




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment