Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 27 May 2021

27/May/21 sitting outside again


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The outside temperature certainly caught Tonya and the Big Guy off guard yesterday.

It was like cold the day prior, then yesterday, boom, a heat wave.

But it wasn't so hot that they were uncomfortable.

Same with myself.  It was warm.  I'm also getting smart about sitting outside.  I don't go sit in the full sun.

I know where the sun is.

Yesterday one of the neighbor's dogs got loose and decided to come visit me.

I was up on the back deck.  

Man oh man, those chiwawa's bark a lot.  They are fast too.  As the owner would reach out, it would dart away.

The owner had to walk around my house at least 4 times.

Eventually the owner had to make believe that she was loving me up and the other dog got curious. It came over to see why the owner was loving me up.

Then she was able to reach down and scoop up the dog and go home again.

Afterwards, Tonya put me out on my lead.

That wee dog pissed everywhere.  I had to sniff out all the places it pissed and I had to remark my territory.  Lordy, what a job.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoying the day at the dog park




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment