Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 28 May 2021

28/May/21 why do most dog toys have a squeaker


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Something that the Big Guy did, each time I chewed up and destroyed a dog toy, he kept the squeaker from it.

Then, he placed the squeaker in different places in the house.

If they want me to come inside, when I've got no desire to come inside, he picks up the squeaker and I'm running to the door.  I have to see where the squeaker noise is coming from.

It might be a new toy.

He gets me with it every time.

It's like when a human has a ball and "fake throws" the ball.

How many dogs run, as fast as they can, to get the ball?

Just about every one of them.

You can fake throw the ball all day long with me.

I'm not getting it.

I don't play "fetch".

You threw it, you get it.

If you threw it away, it's cause you don't want it any more.  I didn't want it in the first place.

I don't do dumb shit tricks like that.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment