Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 29 May 2021

29/May/21 I will hug him and squeeze him and call him George


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I give Tonya hugs.

I notice that she is upset with something and I will crawl up and give her a doggie hug.

She says that I'm heavy.

What do you expect?

Not like I walk upright.

The Bug Guy says that he got a plan for today.

He says that he is going to be mowing the lawn.

I'm pretty sure is still May and it's still NO MOW MAY.

The dandelions are still blooming.

He isn't supposed to mow till they go to seed.

Oh well, he's going to do what he's going to do.

But he will not have to do it in the heat.

The temp is still pretty cold for him.

They are only forecasting a high today of +11.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog destroys dollar store toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment