Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 9 May 2021

9/May/21 Happy Mother's day to all the mothers out there


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy told me he got plans to make a "Biggie Breakfast" for himself and Tonya.

Some fried potatoes.  Fried balogna.  Fried eggs.  Probably some toast.

He is going to use onions in the fried potatoes.  So I will not be able to get any of that.

But the balogna.

I will have to use my special stare to make sure that Tonya shares.  She will likely give up some of her toast too.

Oh yea, can't forget the egg.

She can't stand it when I stare at her while she is eating.

Yup, it's her special Mother's Day present from the Big Guy.  But I will have some of it.  Not all of it, obviously.

Is that mean of me to want Tonya's breakfast?

Oh wait...

She is on this, you-gotta-loose-weigh-kick

What if she doesn't share?

She might throw it out to the sea gulls instead

I will have to go lay down and think about this.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog May 2018 picture collection




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment