Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 22 May 2021

22/May/21 ball too far away to play with


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

You would think that is a tennis ball in the picture above.

That's where the similarity ends.

It is big and tough.

The tennis ball fuzz, isn't all that fuzzy.  (I've peeled the fuzz off a real tennis ball in about 30 seconds)

This ball has 0 bounce.

A tennis ball would bounce when you bounce it off the ground, or the deck.  This one.  Nope.  No bounce at all.

Tennis balls are somewhat squishy and easy for me to chew down on.

This one is mostly hard rubber.

This tennis ball was designed for me.

I will keep this ball and I will play with it.

Unless I can figure out how to puncher it.

Then it will mysteriously go away.

No more fake tennis ball.

But I have the memory of a goldfish and probably will not notice.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog being loved up by Bonnie




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment