Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 8 May 2021

8/May/21 I want to nap I want my toy decisions decisions


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I was watching the Big Guy this morning.

He made his normal morning coffee.  He always has 2 cups of coffee.  After he has the 2nd cup of coffee, he puts the rest of the coffee into a thermos for Tonya.  That way, when she gets up, she can have her coffee and it's relatively fresh.

He also made this thing that I'm sure I can have.

It's called French Toast.

No onions or pork.

I will have to wait for Tonya to get up to see if I can't get some of her French Toast.

Lately, she has been holding out on me.

Gonna have to really stare at her today if I'm going to get some of that breakfast.

The other day, Tonya said that when we went for a walk, and I was trying to pee on everything, that in the end, I wasn't peeing at all.

I dribbled at best.

Now, yesterday, I saved up and I was peeing everywhere I went.

Tonya also seen someone else that was walking their dog.

This person watched their dog poop, but then didn't pick it up.  Tonya was not very happy with them.

But it was a smaller dog, so she knew that I can't be blamed.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment