Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 7 May 2021

7/May/21 dancing in the rain is crap


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, I had to go outside to do my "business".  But I happened to pick the wrong time to go outside.  It was during a period where it was raining super hard.

I was NOT impressed.

I got everything done and wanted inside.  NOW!

Then, when I came back inside, of course I shook the rain off my fur.

That got Tonya to yell at me.

Did you really think, I was NOT going to shake?

After 5 years, you would think you would know me better than that.

Tonya has been feeding me that diet kibble.

I've only been eating enough to keep me from starving.

Not that it tastes bad.

I just want my regular kibble.

Plus, she hasn't been feeding me any human food.

Also, I've only been getting about 1/2 the treats I normally get.

I'm going to starve and waste away to nothing.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is kinda big for the kiddy pool




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment