Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 3 May 2021

3/May/21 the wine glass isn't going to fill itself


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

We went for a drive yesterday.  The Big Guy even rolled down the window for me.  I barked at a few people.

We ended up in Sydney at the pet store.  Tonya was the only one that was allowed in the store.  When she came out, the Big Guy grabbed the new bag of dog food and put it in the back of the car.

They also got me a new toy.  It has like 8 squeakers in it.

But, lets talk about the dog food.

First off, Tonya mixed it with the old stuff.

But this new stuff, it's for weight control.

I weigh a lot.

More than most dogs my age.

The Big Guy says that Tonya is killing me slowly with kindness.

When she feeds me human food, it isn't good for me.

But their food is just so damn delicious.

If I could, I would only eat their food and no more kibble.

Guess that isn't happening...

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment