Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 4 May 2021

4/May/21 what is this force you are talking about


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

"May the 4th be with you".

Star Wars fans are going nutso over this.

I wonder if some of them took the day off work and are binge watching all the Star Wars movies?

Not quite something that the Big Guy would do.

I have heard one of the guys that the Big Guy worked with, would take a certain week off of the year, as that was when a new game would be released.  He wanted to be able to play the game, undisturbed for that entire week.

Humans can be a funny lot.

Yesterday, Tonya made pizza.  Normally, I get her crust.  Yesterday, she wouldn't give it to me.  She kept saying "no".  Which is not like her.  I always get some of her pizza crust.

She makes me wait and wait and wait.  Finally when she does give it to me, I snap it from her fingers.  Then she yells at me for snapping.

Well, yea, you have been making me wait all this time...  Of course I'm going to snap.

But now she is telling me that I've got kibble in my bowl and that is what I'm to eat.

Whoa whoa whoa, what's going on here?

Diet food...  I'm I on a diet?

You can't do that, it's Star Wars day.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog gets a new toy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment