Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 1 June 2021

1/Jun/21 I've got nothing


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday was my friend's birthday.  His name is Leo.  He hasn't visited in like, forever.  I hope I get to see him soon.

They are opening the schools back up for the kids.

I wonder if that means that the Big Guy will be going back to work once again.  This is where he will leave the house for the day and return later on.

I rather enjoy him being upstairs.

Then, there is Tonya.  I have heard her talking about getting a job.

That would mean, both are gone back to work.

I don't like work very much and I don't even have a job.

It would be nice if they could just work from home all the time.

I wonder if there is someone that I could talk to about this?

Well I must go outside.

I need to do my "business". 

Although Tonya calls it "Pee pee poo poo".

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog May 2018 picture collection




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment