Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 15 May 2021

15/May/21 the grass feels nice on my paws


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It was a nice day outside yesterday.

I mean, for the humans, they still had to wear their jackets.  But we still got to sit outside for a bit.

Once the humans feel the weather is nice enough out, they will not have to wear their jackets.

Once the jackets come off, the mosquitoes comes out.

How the Big Guy dislikes the mosquitoes.  You could even say, he hates them.

Tonya was saying that that bleeding hearts flower that she got in the back yard, is starting to spread.  She also said that her sister wants some.  I heard that she is going to dig some up and pass it along to her sister.

If she needs me to dig, I can dig some nice holes for her.  I've got the paws for digging.

There was once, I came inside and I was so full of mud.

That meant that I had to get into the tub to get cleaned up.

I liked the attention, but not so much being hosed down.

Thankfully, the water wasn't too cold.

I haven't dug any holes since then.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his toy piggy




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment