Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 12 May 2021

12/May/21 looking to see if any treats accidently fell on the floor


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, Tonya made home made pizza.

She made me wait and wait and wait for the crust.

I snapped at her fingers for making me wait so long.

After supper, she wanted to sit outside.

The Big Guy was fixated on his phone.

He wanted this weather widget on his phone.  But he also wanted a clock on it.  He just wasn't satisfied and kept messing with it.

Eventually it got cold and she wanted to go inside.

Tonya said that the Big Guy ruined their sitting out.  Looks like the weather is going to fix that today.  It doesn't look sunny at all.

The Big Guy was also saying he got a "hang nail".  I don't know, but by the sounds of that, it doesn't sound very pleasant.  He tried pulling on it with hair plucker tweezers.  He said the tweezers were not strong enough.

I seen him get a pair of needle nose pliers.  I seen him messing around with his toe nail and then he got this satisfied look on his face.

Look dude, you can just keep your pliers away from my toe nails.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog cools off his paws after a long walk




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment