Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 2 May 2021

2/May/21 let's play tug of war


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

The Big Guy is going to try something new today.

He has some Montreal Spiced Bacon in the fridge.  He seen someone was talking about doing a bacon spiral.  He will see if it's any good.

But he isn't dumb.  He is only going to use 1/2 the package.  If it doesn't turn out, he doesn't want to get shit from Tonya.

Yesterday Tonya made this Teriyaki Pork stir fry with rice.

The Big Guy said, it was like he was eating something that would have been bought in the store.  I didn't get to have any of it, due to the pork.

I wasn't too happy about that.

It smelled rather good.

Tonya is also talking about getting me some new dog food.  For overweight dogs.  Not too happy about that.  We will see just how well I like the food.

I guess I will just have to bug more for treats.

Diet = just a the word DIE with a T at the end.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 
Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is waiting for Baby Aurora to drop her food



Bye bye fur now 

No comments:

Post a Comment