Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 6 May 2021

6/May/21 when are you starting your diet


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So if I have to eat diet kibble, cause I'm over weight...

When will the Big Guy start eating diet food?

Like salad.

He says that salad give him gout.

I guess that would be sorta like me eating pork and getting the trots.

But pork tastes so good.

I wonder if there would be something that the Big Guy could put into his salad that would be good and not give him gout?

I guess this balance of what you can eat and loosing weight is a tricky balance.

Then again, i would totally share my kibble with the Big Guy.

I wonder if he would like it?

Would it give him the urge to pee on every tree he walks past?

Perhaps kibble my not be the best idea for him.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog outside with his IV Bag Booties




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment