Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 31 October 2020

31/Oct/20 Happy Halloween, but no treats for the old dog


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

If you live in Cape Breton and your looking outside.  What do you see?

Freshly fallen snow is what you see.

The Big Guy is wondering, is it going to be a long drawn out Winter this year.  

The Big Guy was telling me that he plans to make a Beef Pot Pie today.  That way, while Tonya may want to skip out a few times today, she doesn't have to worry about lunch of supper.  It will be all taken care of.

That will leave the Big Guy to take care of trick or treaters.  Normally, he wears a jacket and sits on the front steps to give out the treats.

They got a baby gate and they put it at the top of the front deck.  That way, I can be outside, but I can't get to the kids.  I'm a pretty big dog and I scare a lot of kids because of my size.  But they always want to pat me cause I do look loveable.

So, all those treats that Tonya and the Big Guy gives out.  I'm not supposed to have any of them.  Then again, neither is Tonya and the Big Guy.  But they do taste really good.

What can you do...

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 
Max our Bernese Mountain Dog turns into a Minion



Bye bye fur now

1 comment: