Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 26 October 2020

26/Oct/20 is that someone at the door, I better bark a lot


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every time someone comes to the door, I raise the alarm.

If I see a dog walking across the street, I raise the alarm.

Was that a leaf that was blowing in the wind, I raise the alarm.

This is why they got me.  Right?  To raise the alarm...

Funny how that goes.  I raise the alarm and they immediately want me to shut down.

Sorry dumb ass, that isn't how it work.  The alarm goes off and it keeps going off.  It will keep going off until my adrenalin is burned off.

The Big Guy watched some pretty dumb movies yesterday.  Once was, "The Computer Wore Tennis Shoes" and the other was "The Black Hole".  They were both Disney movies.  Now, would I say that they were advanced for their time?  Sure.  But now, with computer animation, they are lame by those standards.

I'm surprised he hasn't watched "Old Yeller" yet.

Boy, talk about dumb TV shows.  There was this one called "Lassie".  What's that Lassie?  Timmy fell down the well?

Yea, if Timmy fell down the well, I'm not so sure that any amount of barking would get the humans to understand that one of their kids fell down a well, or what every dumb thing that little Timmy would get up to each week.

I'm pretty sure that's why parents had harnesses for their kids, way back in the day.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment