Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 23 October 2020

23/Oct/20 is that doggie treats you got on that little table


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday, there is someone named Kathy Stacey asked if would like some of the snow from Calgary.

I had a chat with the Big Guy.  Of course I wanted the snow.  The Big Guy said no.  I tried to bribe him with some of my dog treats.  He said he didn't want any of them.  I offered some kibble.  He said no to that too.  I offered him some water from my bowl.  He just wasn't having any of it.

So far, the Big Guy has won this round.

I'm going to have a heart to heart with Mother Nature and see if I can't get some snow.

Today, doesn't look like a good day for now.  It's +6 right now.  Next few days doesn't look much better.  Rain and +14.

Did you know that the Big Guy buys these bags of salt.

THEN...  he will spread the salt on the stairs and what not to melt the snow and ice.

I just can't win with that guy.

Tonya had a plan to gather up all my poop.  But my pooping area has a lot of leaves coving up the poop.

She put all my poop that she could find in this huge garbage bag.  Then she put it to the curb for the garbage people to take away.

My poop sure is special.

Human poop, not so much.  They sit on this "throne" and it goes away when they press on this lever.

Perhaps they could poop outside like I do.  Then the garbage people will take their poop away too.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog enjoys the love seat with Uncle Terry




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment