Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 7 October 2020

7/Oct/20 Killroy was there, but I am everywhere


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you see that patch of fur that I dropped?

Imagine your house has about 35 to 40 of them.

Each

And

Every

Day

Tonya and the Big Guy got one of those Dyson pet hair vacuums.

Tonya can vacuum and not 10 minutes after she is done, she could go around with the vacuum again and fill the canister at least 1/2 way.

When they say Bernese Mountain Dogs shed.

They were not kidding.

When Tonya says that she thinks that I should be bald for the amount of fur that I drop, she isn't kidding.

They say cats shed.

Cats ain't got anything on me.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get over the railing



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment