Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 2 October 2020

5/Oct/20 it would be nice if you could put some ice cubes in my water dish


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I've noticed that every day, the Big Guy gets up and he puts this jug of water into this machine.

He flicks a switch and in about 5 minutes, there is coffee in that same jug.

He will drink 2 cups of coffee.  For the most part, he is happy, but really doesn't bug me in the morning.

Honestly, I don't bug him either.  Unless I got the urge to be outside.

It's when Tonya comes down stairs.  Oh, this is where the excitement begins.

I greet him with my enthusiasm that is built into every dog that hasn't seen their master in hours - days - weeks -  months - years...  Time has little meaning to us dogs.  We just know, we haven't seen you in a LONG time.

I want to jump up and lick her face.

This is when the yelling begins.

Which only fuels my excitement.

Tonya says, she only wants to get to her coffee so that she can wake up.

Really?  You need to wake up?  Then how did you get downstairs?  On auto pilot?

Then there is the bum sniffing, to make sure that she smells the same.  This normally earns me a swat to the mussel and oh yes, lets not forget the yelling.

Well if you weren't awake before, I bet you certainly are now.

She gets her coffee and stomps off to the living room.

I lay at her feet, waiting for her to wake up.

Humans are so complicated.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog barks at other dogs



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment