Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 6 October 2020

6/Oct/20 serious dog did not appreciate yesterday's joke


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya was telling me that yesterday's blog was WAY too long to read.  What does she know, I thought the joke was funny.

I heard that I will be going back to my old dog food that I used to get a long time ago.  Back to Royal Canine.  It smelled good.  It tasted good too.  They tried me on 3 different dog food over this last year.  I will be looking forward to going back to what I grew up with.

Last week, we had some pretty bizarre temperatures.  Well, I do believe we're back to where we are supposed to be.  Right now, it's +4.

The car people are telling the car owners to swap out to their Winter Tires.

But the Big Guy isn't doing that any longer.

He has what are known as All Weather tires on his car.  These are not your typical All Season tires.  These are like a Winter Tire that is meant to be driven all year round.  So far, the tires are looking good and haven't worn much at all.  Which is what the Big Guy was hoping for.

He says that if he can get 4 years out of the tires, he will be happy.  So, lets hope that he can be really happy and see if he can't get 5 to 6 years out of these tires.  Guess we will see.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment