Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 4 October 2020

4/Oct/20 can't play, gotta chew on this bone treat



Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

This bone treat was something that my owners bought me 2 years ago.  It has lasted that long.  No matter how much I chew on it, it lasts and lasts and lasts.

So yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya had decided that I was loosing too much fur inside the house.

The Big Guy chased me around the back deck with this spray bottle.  It was filled with this stuff that made me smell like blueberry cheesecake.  I didn't want to be sprayed with anything, let alone that.

Then, Tonya chased after me with this brush thingy.  

Yea, they got lots of fur off me.  More than normal.  

Due to the fact that I was sprayed down, it was easier for Tonya to be able to brush me.  

Which you would think, is a good thing.

I would have preferred to be just left alone with my chew toy.

Where do they get these big ideas about my fur.

Oh yea...  Facebook and YouTube.

Social media can bite my bum.  Go away and leave my fur alone, thank you very much.

Oh, and did you see the other post that the Big Guy put on Facebook, about that carrot cake that he made...  guess who can't have any of that.  Well, guess what...  I got to lick Tonya's plate of some of the cream cheese icing.  Yea, it was good.  Now excuse me while I've got to go figure out if I've got the trots from something so rich.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog getting his baby food dog biscuits



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment