Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 17 October 2020

17/Oct/20 I found out yesterday, my tail fur, will burn


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Last night, Leo and Bonnie dropped by for a visit.  Well it was such a nice night out, Tonya asked the Big Guy if they could have a bon fire in the back yard.

Of course.

They get it all set up and the fire is burning nicely.

Bonnie and Leo show up and I'm up on the deck in the back yard.

I had to bark and bark and bark to get their attention as they were ignoring me.

But I wanted to be outside with them.  Not up on the back deck.

At one point, Tonya went in for a few drinks.

She decided to let me free.

THUMP THUMP THUMP - down the stairs I went.

I ran right to Bonnie and she started "loving me up".

Swish goes the tail, through the fire.  Swish goes the tail, through the fire in the other direction.  Back and forth, back and forth.

Then, you could smell hair burning.

Yup, it was my tail.

I didn't realize how close my ass was to the fire pit.

Don't worry, I've still got a lot of tail fur left.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog doing the tail flick



Bye bye fur now

1 comment: