Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 13 October 2020

13/Oct/20 I got so many left over turkey, potatoes, turnips, carrots, parsnips and gravy, I'm gonna bust


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Tonya doesn't mind too much when I get some left overs that are not too bad for me.

From the other day, there was the veggies that they didn't have with their own turkey supper.  Then, yesterday, it was the turkey supper that she got from her brothers.  So more veggies and such.  The Big Guy had his feed and yet more veggies.

Although I didn't get to have any of the turkey dressing.  That had a lot of onions in it.  So, none for me.  Both Tonya and the Big Guy didn't have any left over to give me.  They gobbled it all up.

I'm ready to bust, I'm that full.

Tonya was worried that because of the veggies, I would get the farts.

The Big Guy is more worried that I will get loose bowels.

Veggies doesn't effect my bowls like some other stuff that they eat.

Now, give me ham, or even worst, bacon.

Oh, and I LOVE bacon.

Bacon doesn't love me one bit.

Man oh man, it's like a fire hose.  That stuff flies right out of me.  Nasty.

Your Blast From the Past.



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his 4th Birthday



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment