Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 20 October 2020

20/Oct/20 exit stage right


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Have you ever noticed that it would seem my pictures of me, are when I'm laying down?

There is a reason for that.  When the Big Guy is trying to take my picture, I'm always moving.  This picture, above, the Big Guy had me in frame and I was laying my mussle on his chest.

Great picture, right?

Tonya spoke and I'm off.

Time to get cuddles from her.

There was this TV series that was on CBC.  It was called "Kim's Convenience".  Tonya and the Big Guy watched all the episodes that were on Netflix.  Now they are all done and they are not sure what series to watch next.

Do any of you watch Big Brother?  Well the Big Guy does.  That show is coming to an end, soon.  Likely within the next two weeks.  That means that Survivor is coming back on TV.

Then, of course, there is Big Brother Canada.  The last season, they had some pretty nasty people on it and they were physically removed from the show.  Then, of course, Covid-19 hit and they ended the show abruptly.

Reality TV.  The Big Guy's father HATED it.  He said it brought out the worst in people.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his other frozen treat



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment