Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 3 October 2020

3/Oct/20 ya gotta be happy


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I know that the Big Guy will sometimes make this breakfast thingy that's really got no name that he can think of.  But it's onions, potatoes and corned beef.  You fry it all up and pour ketchup all over it.

Tonya doesn't care for it too much as does "sit" well with her.

The Big Guy LOVES it.

Then again, Tonya likes stuff like pickles and beets and other stuff that is pickled.

I'm with the Big Guy.  I see Tonya eating it and I do want it.  Anything that she eats.  I HAVE to have it.

Tonya will give me a pickle and I will spit it out.

WTF are you trying to feed me?

I will stare at her.  Give me another.  Your eating it, I want it.

I will sniff the pickle.  I will put it in my mouth.

ACK!  It tastes just as bad as the first one.

I spit it out.

I will stare at her.  Feed me.

You would think that I would learn.  Or that Tonya would learn.  I don't like pickles.  We both keep trying and I keep spitting them out.

Why do you eat that if it tastes so horrible?  Your going to hell for feeding me that garbage.

Wasn't there a bag of chips on the counter in the kitchen?  I like those.  You like those.  We can like those together.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog eating blueberries



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment