Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 28 October 2020

28/Oct/20 did you say you have a treat for me


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday the Big Guy was limping around the house.  He has this "condition".  It's called Gout.  If he eats the wrong stuff, it really aggravates it.  Mostly salads.  He eats salad and he can get a really bad flare up.

Well, he must have got into something or other and he was in pain.

He took one of his "gout pills" and then he went to sleep on the couch.  I could hear him snoring, so I knew that he was for the most part, OK.  But sleep.  He didn't move, except for breathing and snoring.

I would get up and check on him.  Yup, he is still snoring.  Tonya would give a little yell for me to go lay down and not to bother him.

At one point, she stepped away and I went up to him.

I put my nose right up to his face to check his breathing.

Then I snorted in his face.

Of course that woke him up.

But he was sleeping for over two hours.  Normally he will nap for about 20 minutes.  This was really not like him.

He says that he feels a lot better today.  Lets hope he doesn't get into any more stuff that sets him off again.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment