Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 18 October 2020

18/Oct/20 I've been waiting to go outside


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Every week, it would seem that the Big Guy is up to something in the kitchen.

Today is going to be no exception.  Today, he plans on making this concoction that he heard about from Tonya.  So, first thing, he has to make a chicken.  He will open it up and cook it spatchcock.  For those of you that never did this, you take an entire chicken and cut down the breast and open it up.  Then you lay it down on the cooking surface.  In this case, it will be a cast iron frying pan.

He will let it cool off and then he will bone the chicken.

He will then make like a chicken pot pie filling, again, all the cast iron.  Then make a biscuit topping.

Nothing too hard about that eh?  BUT, here's the rub.  You know, you just KNOW... he's going to use onions.  That will screw it all up for me.

I can't have onions.

Sure, I can have a biscuit topping.

But it's the inside part that I want.

I wonder how much begging I will have to do to get Tonya to give me some.

She ALWAYS gives in.  Doesn't matter how much "stink eye" the Big Guy gives her.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment