Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 27 October 2020

27/Oct/20 I know it's not Valentine's Day, but I still love you


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, lately the Big Guy has been complaining about his left knee hurting him.  It happens when the weather changes, for sure.  But lately, this one is a wee different.  Also, once again, when this happens, he tries to think about what he had done to allow the pain to hurt him like that.

The weather man was all doom and gloom for the Big Guy.  Yes, there has been snow in the forecast this season.  I'm not talking about snow from this past Winter, or Spring.  I'm talking about snow that is forecasted this Fall.  Like last night.

I'm from the Bathurst part of New Brunswick.  Well, they were forecasted to get 10 to 15 cm of snow last night.

This is not pleasing to the Big Guy as it means that soon enough, it will be snowing where I currently live.

Mylynne should be having her baby soon.  It's a little boy.  They are saying that they are going to name him "Covidicus Vaccinus".  Of course the Big Guy hopes they are joking about that.

Then again, some of the names that you hear now a days, couldn't be any worst.  People want to be cute.  Or different, or the mash up two names of their favorite people.  That would be like taking Mitch and Tonya and making the first name of Mitya.  Or Tonich.  Yea, not sure that either one of those names would be any better.

I'm glad that I got a nice name, like Max.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and his snow bank




Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment