Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 15 October 2020

15/Oct/20 be a dear and dash out to the kitchen and get me a treat


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Do you see that love seat that I'm lounging on?

Yesterday, the Big Guy came down stairs from work.  Tonya had a sandwich and a glass of milk ready for him.

At one point, I decided, what the hell, I would jump up on the love seat and sit next to him.

He might have a weak moment and share some of his sandwich.

BTW, he didn't.

However, what he did do surprised the shit out of me.

He put his arm up on the back of the love seat.

I thought he wanted me to get closer for a scratch.

Then, he COUGHED right in my face!  HACK!

Tonya burst out laughing as she said that I had such a look of astonishment on my face.

I was not pleased.

I left the love seat and went for snuggles with Tonya.

Frickin weirdo.  It wasn't funny

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and the bassinet



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment