Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 8 October 2020

8/Oct/20 sailor sailor don't look down, ain't no nickels on the ground


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I can tell you why I don't go for cuddles with the Big Guy.

He will mess with my paws, with my teeth, with my ears, the whole thing.  It's like it's an examination for him.  I would never need to see the Vet, I just need to jump up on the couch with him.  He will start poking and probing me.

That lasts around 2 minutes, then I'm out.

I go find Tonya and I will get a hug and a snuggle with her.

She will rub my neck and tell me how much she loves me.

Tonya was telling the Big Guy that it would seem that there is a second wave of Covid that just struck a nursing home in Moncton.  But he already knew about it.  That is where the Big Guy's mum lives.  Same with his brother, sister in law and niece.  All kinds of Aunts and Uncles, plus their families too.

Tonya was hoping that the Big Guy's mum would be able to visit for Halloween.  Not so much now.

She decided that she will stay home now.

I guess it's for the best.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog isn't too sure about the baby



Bye bye fur now

1 comment:

  1. It all depends if we get new cases Our premier Hicks said we may have to go back to Orange to stay safe ... I agree with him we were doing so well

    ReplyDelete