Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 25 October 2020

25/Oct/20 your going to share, or I will continue to stare at you

 


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I had two visitors last night.

Shaun and Brittney.  Man oh man, didn't I get some pats, and rubs, and scratches.

You should have seen the fur that I left on the floor.

The Big Guy had put on Facebook that his Soda Stream machine was kaput.  Brittney had one and she didn't want it any longer.  So she brought it over.  

Well, that was it.  Time for me to take over their visit.

Shaun was amazed at how big my paws are.  But then again, they just got a new puppy, so it's really not fair to compare the puppy paws to my own.

Tonya kept on warning Shaun and Brittney to watch out for their face.  I get excited and I will paw at the air.  If your face is in the way...  someone is going to get a hurt.  Real bad.

The Big Guy's knee has been hurting him for the last few days.

He says that today, it's a lot better.  But he is still walking with a cane.

When I'm in the way, which is often, he doesn't mind pushing me out of the way with that cane.

I will not be biting that cane either.  Friggin thing is made of metal.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - 

Max our Bernese Mountain Dog is watching TV with me




Bye bye fur now 

No comments:

Post a Comment