Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 16 October 2020

16/Oct/20 there still isn't any snow on the ground


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday was a bit of an unusual day.  You would think, in the middle of October, that the Big Guy and Tonya should not have been able to go sit outside, without a jacket on.

But they did.

Not for just a few minutes either.  They were both out there for awhile.

Of course, I wear a fur jacket, 24/7.

I rather enjoy the colder weather.

I am pretty much over my Summer molt.  I shed my fur like crazy during the seasonal changes.

I just looked it up and it would seem that today, is going to be, what Tonya says, "A nice day" outside.

I don't believe she is talking about a snow storm that's on the way.

It doesn't even have to be a storm.

Just light snow.  Just enough to make things White on the ground.  The air would be crisp and I would just lay outside for hours and hours.

Now, the Big Guy would much rather see this, than enjoy this.  He doesn't mind a little bit of snow.  Just when he has to get out the shovel.  That's when he hates snow.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog got snow on his fur



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment