Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 14 October 2020

14/Oct/20 you are NOT allowed to use me as a dust mop


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

There isn't a lot of photos of me doing this, but every day, I will step up and give Tonya a hug.

There is a caveat to this.  

Tonya must be sitting in the single chair that's in the living room.

Tonya must not be eating.  Like have a plate of food in front of her while they are watching TV.

Mornings are preferred.  When she just sits down and puts her coffee on the side table.

I will step up on to her lap and look her in the eyes.  She will reach around my back and give me a big hug.  She will rub my back and I will lay my head on her shoulder.

Yup, it's a picture of love.

That was until yesterday.

Tonya was in the chair.  Check

Tonya put her coffee down.  Check

I stepped up and looked her lovingly in the eyes.  Check

I coughed right in her face.  HACK!

BOOM!  Screaming begins!

I thought the Big Guy was going to die from laughing so hard.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment