Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 19 October 2020

19/Oct/20 NO SOUP FOR YOU


 

Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Remember how I was talking about that chicken and biscuit thing that the Big Guy was going to make?  Well he made it.  He didn't put one onion in it.  He put two.  That really means that I wasn't allowed to have any of it.

I was surprised too.  Normally, Tonya always gives in.  But not this time.

They also put up their Halloween blow ups yesterday.  It was a nice day out and they put the baby gate up and I was regulated to the front deck.  Don't worry, I was able to bark at a lot of dogs that we walking by.

Afterwards, they sat outside for a bit.  But the Big Guy got cold, so they went inside.  I was going to suggest to the Big Guy that he put on his heavier jacket.  But once he gets cold, that's it, there is no pleasing him.

The Big Guy was looking in his garage and he isn't happy.  It is being over run with a lot of stuff that should be moved around and stored properly.

He calls that "another day" job.  Which means, he is not going to do that today.

Our next door neighbor has a small dog.  Man oh man, he barks a lot.  But he's just a small dog.

Small dogs seem to bark a lot.  I guess they don't realize, they are a small dog.

Your Blast From the Past



Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog running around our back deck



Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment