Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 8 December 2019

8/Dec/19 you can go around me now


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, I will find a spot on the floor and make sure that it's in a high traffic area.  This way, I get to see stuff happening.  I will lay inside a door way.  I will lay in the middle of the living room.  Just anywhere, where I can make sure I can see stuff happening.

Talking of happening.

The Big Guy got up this morning, put on the coffee and then proceeded to make chicken stew.

Friggin weirdo.

Did you see his post on Facebook?  He is so proud of himself.  Geesh, you better go look on Facebook and make a comment.  Otherwise, he's going to be sad all day long.

I'm surprised he didn't make some tea biscuits to go along with the stew.

He's slacking.

It's about that time when the Big Guy also will unplug the phone to the house phone.

Telemarketers normally call around 7 each morning.  That really gets Tonya upset.

Oh and isn't she just adorable each morning when she gets up.  It looks like she has combed her hair with buttered toast.

Yup...  right sexy right there...

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment