Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 25 December 2019

25/Dec/19 it's Christmas! What did Santa bring me?


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, it isn't like it's zero dark early, but the Big Guy is up and he's cooking a turkey right now.  It will be done in about 4 hours.  Well, perhaps 4 1/2 as this turkey is a bit bigger than the previous turkey he cooked.

Then there will be the gravy and the bones and what not.  Yes, he will be putting the smaller bones out for the sea gulls and the bigger bones into the green bin.  He does that all the time.

There was a lot of people at the house yesterday.  I didn't get as many treats as I would have liked.  But that was due to Tonya removing a bunch of my treats from my cookie jar that's in the kitchen.  Craig is really scared of me.  But that is due to my size.  He gives me all the treats I want.  Well, yesterday, since there wasn't a lot of treats in the cookie jar that they keep in the kitchen, Craig could only give me as many treats as was in the jar, which wasn't that many.

But they had other stuff that I could get into.  I did manage to destroy the kleenex box.  That was due to the fact that Tonya put it at my level.  I've been given boxes to destroy in the past, so I didn't see any difference.  When I got to the kleenex, I was surprised.  It's like folded toilet paper.  Since the box was pretty new, there was a shit ton of kleenex for me to eat.

So, later on, I will be pooping kleenex.

The Big Guy hasn't opened any of his presents just yet.  He is anxious to open one of them as he knows what it is.  That is the battery pack for his XBox controller.  He is looking forward to getting that.  If there is anything else, he doesn't know that he's getting it.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying to get over the railing


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment