Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 17 December 2019

17/Dec/19 I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

My non-furry Memere has been emailing the Big Guy.  She tells him about all the cookies she has been baking.  I bet they are some good.  The Peanut Butter ones especially.  I bet I could have some of them.  Peanut Butter is something that I'm allowed to have as a special treat.

Yesterday the Big Guy made that goulash.  Although he calls it Mum's Macaroni.  He loves that stuff and can't hardly get enough of it.  I would like to have some of it too, but there is onions in it.  Not good for me at all.

The Big Guy was watching the news yesterday.  It is going to snow in North Western Newfoundland.  They are forecasting over 50 cm of snow for them.  That is just nasty.

Each year, my non-furry Memere will buy the Big Guy his XBox with Gold membership.  He got his last two games for this year, this morning.  One was Jurasic Park and the other was Castlevania.

The Big Guy really likes playing his video games.

The Big Guy says that it keeps his mind sharp.  Tonya says it's a waste of time.

Well, a week from today, and there is going to be a lot of people over this house.  Tonya says that they are coming over on XMas Eve and will be having some drinks and some "picky food".  I wonder if that means that I will be getting some?  I will have to go around to each person and see if anything drops on the floor.

Although I can give the Big Guy a miss.  He doesn't share his human food with me.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Tonya on the couch


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment