Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 5 December 2019

5/Dec/19 why don't you come here for a change


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Why am I always the one that is expected to go to the human, when they call me.

You can come to ME for a change.

How about that?

Oh, the food and water stuff.  Plus the treats.

Well...

I guess I could come to you.

For this time only.

BUT...

In future...

You can come to me once in a while.

Oh, you want to go for a walk.

Why didn't you say so.

It's so easy to communicate.  Just let me know that you want to go for a walk.  

See how easy that was?

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog trying out the big chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment