Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 4 December 2019

4/Dec/19 over 65,000 reads on my blog


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

I must thank you, my constant readers.  You have been reading my blog so much that I'm over 65,000 hits to my blog.  Amazing.

Yesterday, the Big Guy and Tonya were running around with their Christmas decorations.  Tonya wanted to move the furniture around in the living room.  She needed to clean behind stuff before moving the furniture.  Which is the right thing to do.

But I would try to lay down and she would move this, or move that.  I would have to get up and try to lay some where else.

Then, the Big Guy would be moving a box.  Well, of course I would have to investigate.  Then he would come after me with the box.  WTF is wrong with you two?

Eventually they both ran out of steam and both sat down.

It was kinda funny, Tonya wanted to watch a movie, but the Big Guy was falling asleep during the movie.  He says, he only sleeps during the boring parts.  Tonya would disagree with that.

Then, they would put me outside. 

But outside it was raining.

A lot.

I would get soaking wet and would want to come back inside.  Well of course I would wait till I am inside before I decided to shake the water off of me.  Tonya would yell at me for that.  I don't think she was expecting the rain to be that cold.

SURPRISE!

It is.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog empties his toy bucket


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment