Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 16 December 2019

16/Dec/19 you better not pout, you better not cry


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

It was really windy last night.  It sort of kept me awake most of the night.  Like, hello, you can stop being so windy right about now.  Some of us are trying to sleep and the wind makes all kinds of noise, so I have to get up and investigate.

So, I had better wrap up this blog so that I can go for a nap.

I heard the Big Guy is going to be making Mum's Macaroni.  

Do you know what that means to me?

I get to starve.

There is like a TON of onions in it.  I will BEG Tonya to give me some.  Which she probably will.  Then I will get the squirts for having something that I wasn't supposed to have.

Just like last night, Tonya had some soup.  Well, of course, she really can't share her soup.  I don't do well with spoons.  My mouth isn't designed for soup.  If you put soup in my food dish, well the soup comes out the side of my mouth.  It's a terrible mess.

There is only a wee amount of snow in today's forecast.  Same with later in the week.  Next week, there isn't much in the forecast for snow either.  I have to wonder, will we be getting a White Christmas.

If the Big Guy had his way, there wouldn't be any snow at all.  Just a few days of cold, and then, back to the warm weather once again.  I'm so glad he isn't Mother Nature.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog has the dog park to himself


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment