Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Thursday 12 December 2019

12/Dec/19 did you want to lay down for a nap


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So the Big Guy sits on the couch.  The other end is empty.  I really like to share the couch with him.  He doesn't mind that I'm at the other end of the couch.

If I lay the other way, with my head towards him, he feels obligated to rest his hand on my back or on my head.  This makes me feel that he wants to play.

Then, eventually I get turned upside down and I don't breath too well on my back.  So, I get up and move to somewhere else.

Oh and the Big Guy learnt something new this morning.

He does find it refreshing when he can figure something out on his own.

So he made coffee and then went and typed out an email to his mum.

Later on, he came back to pour said coffee.

The coffee pot was empty.

So, what did the Big Guy learn today?

You MUST turn the coffee pot on/off switch to the "on" position in order for the coffee to be made.  Leaving it in the "off" position, does nothing.

So, now that the coffee is ready, he is going to go have some coffee.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog excited about going for a walk


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment