Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Monday 2 December 2019

2/Dec/19 I'm not going bald am I


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So, I'm not sure if Tonya was kidding the other day.

She was vacuuming the house, for the third time this week.  As she was emptying the vacuum, we got a dyson vacuum, she looked at me and said, for the amount of hair she picks up each week, why ain't I bald?

If you don't like hair in your food, do not think about owning a Bernese Mountain Dog.  We shed a lot of fur.

Oh, and don't think that brushing us will help the amount of fur you will find around the house.  We just grow it back, just as fast.

So, off topic.  As I'm writing today's blog, I can see the weather network application flashing on my screens.  I checked it and we got a freezing rain warning.

I know the people in Quebec and New Brunswick HATE freezing rain.  It tends to take down the power grid.  Now, the freezing rain we get around here, well, it's just not that intense.

Lets cross our fingers and hope it stays that way.

Tonya put out some chicken for the Big Guy to cook, prior to them going to work today.

He has found a new recipe for home made BBQ shake and bake.  Were going to see just how that turns out.

Well, not me as they will not give me any.

The Big Guy is nice, but not THAT nice.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having difficult time with a hot dog


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment