Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Friday 20 December 2019

20/Dec/19 walk around me you will


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Before the Big Guy went to bed yesterday, he put the garbage out.  He said that it was really cold outside.  Well, yea, your not wearing a jacket.  Humans don't do very well, without jackets, hats and gloves, when it's cold outside.

Tonya and the Big Guy went to see Aurora yesterday.  The Big Guy even got to hold her for a few minutes.  But then Aurora became fussy and wanted to be with Mylynne again.

The Big Guy was saying how he isn't loosing any weight.  Well he is sort of off his diet.  They are having chips and other stuff.  Although he isn't drinking as much wine as he used to.  Still, calories in and calories out, they can't be equal.  You have to eat less in order to loose weight.

The Big Guy says, in the New Year, he will get back on track once again.

But for today...  WE FEAST!

Not so much myself.  Just them, they feast.

I get kibble and water.  

Every so often, Tonya will try to slip me some stuff she is eating.

But the other day, she caught me licking my paws.  That is a sure sign that I've been eating something that isn't good for me.  Who would have known, eat bad stuff for doggies, and you get itchy paws.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog with close up


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment