Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Wednesday 18 December 2019

18/Dec/19 looking for a friend to play with


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Yesterday Tonya told the Big Guy to take me to the Dog Park.  So, off we went.

We got there and there was no one else there.

We stayed for about 10 minutes.  Then I got lonely and stayed with the Big Guy.  He hugged me as he was trying to stay warm.  

So we left.

Then we went to the Pet Store.  I wanted to go in with him, but he was only going in for my kibble.  Tonya had told him to get me a present.  Well, guess who didn't get a present.  Then again, when Tonya says that I've left them a present, it's cause I did a poo.  So, why would she send me and the Big Guy to the pet store for poo?

Must be some new human ritual of some sort.

We then went over to Canadian Tire and the Big Guy got this Windshield washer fluid.  It's for the Winter and doesn't freeze up like the other stuff does.  I watched him as he poured the entire contents into the reservoir.  I wanted to help, but apparently my help was regulated to staying inside the car.

When we got home, Tonya had cleaned up all the floors.  She was tired from cleaning and went to lay down.

Of course that meant XBox time for the Big Guy.  So I went for a nap.

When Tonya got up, I was all excited.  She asked if I had bugged the Big Guy the entire time he was on his XBox.  No, I was napping.  It isn't play time until Tonya comes down stairs.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog approves of Home Made Dog Biscuits


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment