Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Saturday 7 December 2019

7/Dec/19 how many pictures is good


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

Did you know, each morning, the Big Guy will go around the house, trying to find me, with his camera in hand.  Then, he takes the camera back to his computer.  Then he will download the picture and give me a hand with the title of the blog.  He does that every day.

Now, a different person, would take several pictures though the day.  Upload them and then have several to pick from each day.

Then again, he also makes a fresh pot of coffee every morning.  So I guess it's just his routine.

Plus, there is also the failed shots that he takes, just to get that one shot.

As an example...

Today, he took three pictures.
 

As you can see, I was not in the frame.


Then, I was in frame, but the flash didn't go off.


He finally got the right picture.

As you can see by my expression, I am less than impressed with him.

We got some snow yesterday.  Oh don't worry, it certainly didn't amount to much.  It's all melted this morning.

We are due for some more snow today.  Just a sprinkle.  However, on Tuesday and Wednesday, we are expecting well over a few inches of rain.  Plus some warm temperatures.  It must be the left over of some hurricane that didn't work itself out.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog in the Wing Chair


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment