Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Sunday 29 December 2019

29/Dec/19 were almost at the end of the year


Good morning world.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home, in Cape Breton Island, Nova Scotia, Canada.

So there is this rather big storm that is coming to visit parts of Nova Scotia and other parts of the Maritimes.  So much so, that the weather network has put out this big storm advisory.  For where I live, it's mostly rain and lots of wind.

BUT, if it were colder outside, it would be a different storm.  It would be a blizzard.  There was parts of Ontario that got freezing rain.  Lots of power lines down and really bad driving.

So, I've learnt a new "trick".  When I get lonely, I get up in the middle of the night and start barking.  Tonya will get up, out of bed, and will come downstairs and will sit with me.

She says if I wasn't such a "bad dog", I would be allowed upstairs.  There is a lot of stuff I can get into when I go upstairs.  They leave doors open and I can explore and find stuff to chew on.

I really have a "thing" for toilet paper and toilet water.  Tonya makes this throw up noise when I drink from the toilet.

Try eating a 1/2 roll of toilet paper and then see if your not thirsty.

I heard there is quite a bit of turkey left.  I wonder if the Big Guy is going to be making a turkey pie with the left overs.  He says it doesn't take a lot to do that.  Tonya has been cooking quite a bit lately.  I wonder if she would like to try her hand at making a turkey pie?

The Big Guy only smiles when he sees Tonya cooking or baking.  She pretty much destroys the kitchen.  Now, she also cleans it up.  But man oh man...  that kitchen takes a shit kicking when Tonya is in there.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog and Martini


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment