Search This Blog

Total Pageviews

Translate

Tuesday 21 May 2019

21/May/19 I have natural eye brows


Good morning Cape Breton.

Maximus Handsomius here from my forever home.

The dog that used to live here, he was a different color than me.  The Big Guy had seen this picture on Facebook and thought it would be funny to draw eyebrows on him.

Image result for funny dog with eyebrows

This was the picture he seen.

The Big Guy went though his videos and what not and he can't find the pictures of what he had done to Sebastian.  You can take my word for it.  It was funny.

If Tonya finds the picture, or the video, I'm sure the Big Guy will post it later on.

So it's foggy outside.

Which isn't strange for around these parts.

Fog will make everything wet.  Rain will also do that, but fog tends to make everything a lot colder than what it really is.

You would sit outside, under a roof of some sort, if it were raining outside.  But with fog.  Nope, that cold would sink right into your bones.


Yup, glad that I live inside where the fog isn't.  The furnace is on.  I'm dry and warm.

Your Blast From the Past


Your Daily Video - Max our Bernese Mountain Dog having his first swim


Bye bye fur now

No comments:

Post a Comment